Are the colors on your website accurate?
The images we display have the most accurate colors possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen.
Please keep in mind that slight color variances may occur with handmade items. In some instances, patterns may vary according to size.
Will the sizing vary from whats listed?
We do our best to provide you with the accurate dimensions of a product, but please be advised that variations will exist by up to 5% of the published dimensions. This is normal and is not considered a defect.
How do I care for my area rug?
To care for your area rug:
- Vacuum regularly. Do not use a beater bar attachment. If you cannot remove the beater bar, raise it as high as possible and vacuum carefully.
- When vacuuming, use the lowest available setting to prevent fibers from being pulled out of the rug backing.
- Sprouts that appear on the surface of the rug should be snipped at level. Do not pull the fiber out.
- If you own a natural fiber rug, be sure to vacuum the area underneath the rug periodically.
- Spills should be cleaned immediately. Avoid rubbing, as this may push the stain deeper into the rug.
- To promote even wear of the rug surface, rotate regularly.
- Avoid exposing rugs to continuous direct sunlight. This will cause colors to fade over time.
For deep cleaning, professional assistance is highly recommended.
My rug is shedding, is this normal?
It is normal for new rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Depending on the weave type of your area rug, it may continue to shed over the span of its lifetime. Regular vacuuming will help pick up rug fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean.